Thursday 23 June 2011

Cotton Candy and Lemons, say the bells of St. Clements

Baskin Robbins has long been one of my favourite ice cream brands. I have a habit of looking for a branch wherever I am in the world just to see what local flavours they produce in the region. My ultimate favourite flavour is Popping Shower from Japan which, unfortunately, I have been unable to locate anywhere else... yet (TT_TT). Aside from that, my standard order is Cotton Candy. Similar in both taste and appearance to the Rainbow Paddlepop, the ice cream consisting of pink and purple swirls is essentially toffee flavoured.


We were waiting for a movie (The Infidels, well worth a watch) and got bored of wandering around Sunway Pyramid so we sat down at the Baskin Robbins just beneath the cinema for a few scoops. I, naturally, ordered my standard Cotton Candy. But who can narrow down their choice to one flavour with all the psychedelic confections staring longingly up at your fat face, begging you to choose them as they slowly crystallise into solid rock? Bump your scoop size down to junior, order a double and you've solved your problem without spending or overindulging on too much ice cream! y second choice this time was Citrus Twist Ice. For a lover of all things lemon, it seemed odd to me that I rarely order it. Light and refreshing and everything a basic lemon and lime sorbet sets out to be. Well chuffed! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment